We are always seeking ways to continuously improve. Let us know how you have found our service by registering a compliment or complaint. You can do this by calling us on 1800 875 675 or sending us an email at RIC head office email@example.com
Be sure to include the following information:
- your contact details
- the nature of the compliment or complaint
- your desired resolution
- your preferred method of communication
- any additional support you require
- if you require special assistance (e.g. interpreter, spokesperson) this will be accommodated
How your compliment or complaint will be investigated
A RIC Manager will acknowledge all compliments and complaints in a timely and transparent manner, and in accordance with any relevant legislative responsibilities such as the Privacy Act 1988; Government Procurement (Judicial Review) Act 2018 and the Regional Investment Corporation Act 2018, as well as the RIC’s internal policies and procedures.
- Compliments and complaints by telephone will be acknowledged within two business days.
- Written compliments and complaints will be acknowledged within three business days.
- An outcome letter will be provided to all complainants within 10 working days.
If a complaint is complex, it may take longer to resolve. You will be informed about the delay and expected timeframes.
If you are dissatisfied with the outcome of your complaint you can request one review. Complaint outcome reviews will be conducted within 10 days of the receipt of the request.
We welcome customers raising complaints with us in the first instance. If the complaint is of a financial nature and you are not satisfied with our response, you can direct your complaint to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)