Australian Government agencies are expected to take an active approach to sharing information with the public.
The Information Publication Scheme details the types of information government must actively share. This is a part of the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act)
As an Australian Government agency, the Regional Investment Corporation must meet these requirements.
We intend to foster a culture of appropriate information sharing.
We are committed to:
- publishing information about our agency, including anything required under s 8(2) of the FOI Act
- maintaining this website to keep information current and accessible to the public.
Explore the links on this page for more detail.
Information required to be published under the IPS
- Our Information Publication Scheme
- Organisational details
- What we do
- Annual Reports
- If the RIC undertakes public consultation on specific policy proposals the consultation will be publicised on this website.
- Freedom of Information (FOI) disclosure log
- Freedom of Information contact details for requests about access to the RIC's IPS holdings or FOI requests.
- Our operational information
- Other information deemed appropriate as it arises
Reports and responses to Parliament
Copies of our Annual Reports are provided to the Minister for Agriculture, Drought and Emergency Management and the Minister for Finance.
Our operating mandate is issued to us by our responsible Ministers. This details the Australian Government’s expectations, including:
- our objectives
- how we will perform our role.
We detail our approach to this in the relevant loan guidelines. This includes loan eligibility, terms, decisions and appeals. Check the resources section on each loan page for guidelines and application forms.
Visit Our Loans.
Read our service standards.
Find out how to lodge a complaint or compliment.
Read our job vacancies.
Our decision-making powers are set by the Regional Investment Corporation Act 2018
We publish details of pay and other remuneration for our senior executive and other highly paid employees in our Annual Report at the end of each financial year.
Portfolio budget statements
Our budget is detailed in:
Contracts and procurement
We report all contracts with a value of $80,000 (GST inclusive) on Aus Tender as a requirement of the Commonwealth Procurement Rules. We also publish a list of our contracts with an estimated value of $100,000 or more (GST inclusive) in accordance with the Senate Order for Entity Contracts (The Murray Motion).