We aim to make public information available on an open and reusable basis where possible. This includes on our website and in social media channels.
Material on this website is copyright Regional Investment Corporation except as otherwise provided.
Unless otherwise specified, material is presented under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 4.0 International licence.
Excluded from this licence:
- the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
- the Regional Investment Corporation’s logo
- content that is specified as being subject to third party copyright limitations or some other licence terms
Details of the CC-BY 4.0 International licence conditions are available on the Creative Commons website. As is the full legal code for the CC-BY 4.0 International licence.
You are free to copy, communicate and adapt the Regional Investment Corporation’s copyright material on this website, so long as you attribute the Regional Investment Corporation and the authors in the following manner:
Regional Investment Corporation. 2018. [Insert name of publication and include website link].
© Regional Investment Corporation 2018
Third party copyright
Wherever a third party holds copyright in material presented on this website, the copyright remains with that party. Their permission may be required to use the material.
The Regional Investment Corporation has made reasonable efforts to:
- clearly label material where the copyright is owned by a third party and identify the owner of such material
- ensure that the copyright owner has consented to this material being presented on the website
Using the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission to use material for purposes outside terms stated here or on the material.