We publish a disclosure log of documents we have released in response to FOI requests. This is required by the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act).
All information included in this log is available for public access.
Access to information
- access to information listed in our disclosure log
- help with readable formats for information
In general we remove information from this log after 12 months. Some information may remain on the disclosure log for longer than 12 months if it remains in the public interest.
You may have to reimburse us for the cost of copying the information or sending it to you. We will not charge you for our time taken to process the original FOI request.
We will notify you of any charges you need to pay.
Charges are payable before we provide the documents.
What we don't publish
We are not required to publish certain types of information. These are defined by the FOI Act.
If it would be considered 'unreasonable' we don't publish:
- personal information about any person
- information about the business, commercial, financial or professional affairs of any person
- other information covered by a determination made by the Australian Information Commissioner
We also don't publish if it is not practical to modify the information to meet these requirements.
Please contact the FOI Officer:
- call 1800 875 675
- email FOI @ric .gov.au
No relevant FOI requests have been made.
|Reference number||Date released to applicant||Request summary||Summary of documents released (in full or part)||Other information|