If you have questions about your loan, call us on 1800 875 675 or email email@example.com
If you need technical help with an online application form, contact us at ric.gov.au/form-help
Immediate financial assistance in emergencies
Our loans are available to help eligible farm businesses achieve their business goals and return to viability over the long term.
If you need immediate help with household expenses or emergency assistance following a natural disaster, other forms of government assistance are available.
- Your local Rural Financial Counselling Service can provide information on the full range of government assistance programs for farmers and farm businesses. Visit website
- For information on the Farm Household Allowance or other social security payments, call the Department of Human Services’ Farmer Assistance Hotline on 13 23 16. Find out more
- For information on Natural Disaster Relief and Recovery Arrangements, call the Australian Government Information Hotline on 180 22 66 or your relevant state government emergency management department. Find out more
- Information on other government assistance measures for farmers and farm businesses is available from the Australian Government Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment or your state government primary industry department. Find out more
- Beyond Blue has a range of helpful resources for financial wellbeing and mental health.
Call 1300 224 636 or visit website
- Lifeline Australia gives all Australians experiencing emotional distress access to 24-hour crisis support and suicide prevention services. Call 131 114 or visit website
- Kids Help Line is a free, private and confidential telephone and online counselling service specifically for young people aged between 5 and 25. Call 1800 551 800 or visit website
- Find the right mental health service for you at headtohealth.gov.au
FarmHub connects Australian farmers with services and support during tough times, such as drought. It is an Australian Government initiative, administered by the National Farmers’ Federation. Visit website