Accountability and reporting
We aim to be transparent, fair and ethical.
We publish information about our decisions and operations to:
- maintain the credibility and integrity of our service
- meet our legislative obligations
We report to the Minister for Agriculture and the Minister for Finance.
We are governed by an independent board.
Our legislative obligations
We are a corporate Commonwealth entity. Our functions and priorities are set by:
- Regional Investment Corporation Act 2018 (RIC Act)
- Public Governance and Accountability Act 2013 (PGPA Act)
- Regional Investment Corporation Operating Mandate Direction 2018 (Operating Mandate)
- ministerial directions
- other legislation
Audit Committee Charter
Our purpose is to provide loans that support the long-term strength, resilience and profitability of Australian farm businesses.
Our key function is to administer farm business loans.
Read our Corporate Plan.
Our Annual Reports detail our activities and performance (including our financial statements).
Read our Annual Reports.